George knows his job well, he is thorough in explaining in person and in report.
I highly recommend Boggs if you want the Best!
We will use them again in the future.
He provided text and photos of all major features of the home including problem areas.
I especially appreciated that the inspector was a good communicator and helped me outline my program of ongoing home maintenance.
I would definitely hire him again in the future! Unrivaled Service! Thank you!
Boggs Inspection Services came the day after I made my call and the report was sent to my email 20 hours later. The inspector was professional from start to finish and the report thorough. I also received a phone call and email follow up to verify my satisfaction.
I highly recommend Boggs Inspection Services.
Why a Prelisting Inspection
With a prelisting inspection, you become aware of issues before buyers do. This allows you to fix the items you want in order to get a greater return on your investment!
A pre-inspected home sells faster! By giving transparency and trust in your transactions, you avoid hiccups and assist in marketing the home.
Knowledge is power. By being informed about your property’s condition, you can defend your position if a buyer says otherwise!
Save Money, Sell Faster.
Finding home defects before you sell
Here’s what is included in our prelisting inspection service:
- We will examine all portions of the exterior to ensure windows are sealed, siding is properly installed, and more.
- An in depth examination of the roof for damage, leaks, repairs, and estimated life.
- We take a look at the electrical panels and home wiring to ensure it is safe and operational.
- Boggs will look for plumbing leaks, check toilets, sinks, faucets, and more.
- Air Conditioning
- We will ensure the A/C is functioning properly and estimate its expected life.
- We will ensure the heating system is in good working conditions and provide recommendations.
- Interior Components
- From interior walls, doors, bedrooms, outlets, cabinets, to ceilings.
- We look at everything we can see and will note evidence of shifting or structural damage.
Check This Out
Our Clients Absolutely Adore Us
Boggs inspection service and all of the inspectors have been outstanding for my own purchase as well as all my clients that they have provided services for. They are always thorough, timely, and willing to answer questions whether my client is there in person over over a phone call. Highly recommend to others looking for a top notch inspection service.CoreyGoogle Reviewer
They were amazing! Very thorough and checked every single thing in the house we are looking to purchase! Will definitely use again in the future and will recommend to anyone needing inspection services!Cynthia BayardGoogle Reviewer
Inspection of the used home I have recently purchased. I wanted a summary of needed maintenance and overall status of the property. The inspector was quick but thorough, took pictures of each area, and provided an outline of ongoing maintenance. I was fully pleased with the service.Pat JupiterGoogle Reviewer