Well water and city water should still be tested for quality.
How We Test & When Should You Test
- We take water samples at the source of the incoming water. Whether you are on well water or city water, we can check.
- The water samples are then sent of to a laboratory for testing/sampling to discover it’s contents.
- Water sample results are typically received within 5-7 business days after submission of the samples.
- Water Condition
- If you are concerned about the quality of your water, you should complete this test.
- Specific Loans
- Some loans like FHA and VA loans can require water testing.
- If you are particularly sensitive to water conditions, you should consider having water sampling done.
- Read More About Water Testing.
Where we Service
We complete home inspections in these counties: Pierce, Thurston, Mason, Lewis, Grays Harbor, and South King.