George knows his job well, he is thorough in explaining in person and in report.
I highly recommend Boggs if you want the Best!
We will use them again in the future.
He provided text and photos of all major features of the home including problem areas.
I especially appreciated that the inspector was a good communicator and helped me outline my program of ongoing home maintenance.
I would definitely hire him again in the future! Unrivaled Service! Thank you!
Boggs Inspection Services came the day after I made my call and the report was sent to my email 20 hours later. The inspector was professional from start to finish and the report thorough. I also received a phone call and email follow up to verify my satisfaction.
I highly recommend Boggs Inspection Services.
Drain lines can only be examined by a specialized sewer drain camera
Whether you are on the city sewer system or a private septic, this inspection will tell you if there are issues with the lines.
Here’s what we can find with a sewer scope inspection:
- Tree Roots
- Vegetation growth can occur underneath your home overtime which can lead to damaged pipes.
- Overtime settlement or improper installation can lead to bellies which cause poor drainage.
- Undetected leaks can occur underneath your home. Leaking sewage can lead to home settlement and bad odors.
- Cast Iron drain lines are known to corrode from the inside out overtime.
Why Have a Sewer Scope Inspection?
- Peace of Mind – How do you know your sewer is good? Having the inspection conducted can take the guess work out of the equation. With good results there are no worries of unexpected costly repairs.
- Be Proactive – If smaller issues are found you can fix them after the closing. Small problems can lead to bigger ones over time if not taken care of. This can result in those costly repairs.
- Avoiding the Costly Repairs – If you know going into the sale that there are major problems in the sewer line, you can negotiate a lower purchase price of the home. You can also ask the seller to fix the issues and if they refuse, walk away. You always have a choice and that can help you avoid the taking on the expense of the fix yourself.
Check Out These Images!
Where we Service
We complete home inspections in these counties: Pierce, Thurston, Mason, Lewis, Grays Harbor, and South King.
Check This Out
Our Clients Absolutely Adore Us
The inspector was very knowledgeable and thorough. He took great pictures and had a good explanation for each one. He explained things in a way that even if I wasn't sure exactly how things worked I had a good understanding of what the issue was and how it could be resolved. I definitely recommend them!Sarah HatcherGoogle Review
Boggs inspection service and all of the inspectors have been outstanding for my own purchase as well as all my clients that they have provided services for. They are always thorough, timely, and willing to answer questions whether my client is there in person over over a phone call.Corey ClarkGoogle Review
Shout out to Boggs Inspection Services and our inspector Mr. Green. My wife and I were not able to physically be present, but Mr. Green had no issues with my agent walking around the property and asking questions during the inspection. I felt that there was full transparency throughout the entirety of the inspection.Zachary SunkleGoogle Review