Why Choose Boggs Inspection?
We Protect More
Since 2004, Boggs Inspection Services has performed over 7,000 high-quality inspections. A one-stop shop for all things inspections, Boggs stands above the rest with the best team of inspectors in the industry.
Investing in a home or commercial property is likely the largest investment you will make. We want to provide you with the necessary information to make a wise financial decision. Contact us at (360) 480-9602 to schedule a home inspection, commercial property assessment, or specialty inspection today.
The Boggs Difference
One of the largest private inspection companies in the area, Boggs brings years of experience, professional training, and unparalleled attention to detail to every inspection we complete. Consider the following exclusive benefits:
- Investment - We understand this is a huge investment of a lifetime and there is no time for beginners. Protecting investments since 2004.
- Boggs Assurance - You will be fully satisfied with our performance at the end of the inspection. Boggs will inform you of every major problem in the home.
- We Always Answer the Phone - Sounds like a no-brainer, but many companies leave you talking to an answering machine or automated system. Avoid waiting and playing phone tag. Our office staff is available to answer phones 7 days a week until 8 pm to get the answers you need quickly.
- Availability - We accommodate your schedule! Available 7 days week.
- Training - Inspectors are trained to answer your questions rather than defer to someone else, potentially delaying your contract. Our guys train for years, not weeks, and never stop learning.
- Our Team - Our team is qualified and proficient. Every Boggs home inspector is certified by the American Society of Home Inspectors and the International Association of Certified Home Inspectors.
- General Liability and E&O Insurance with Referring REALTOR® Coverage - Licensed & Insured: Referring REALTOR Coverage is included under our General Liability and E&O Insurance. Our protection covers our Real Estate Partners too!
- Comprehensive Reports - We give you the information needed to get the best deal, delivering a comprehensive inspection report complete with pictures.
- State-of-the-Art Technology - We have the latest technology to see more than what is visible with the naked eye, including infrared cameras and environmental hazard testing equipment.
- All-Inclusive Inspections - All your home inspection needs can be covered with one call! We perform sewer scope, water testing, radon tests, mold sampling, lawn irrigation, and foundation certs.100 DAY Professional Services Limited
- Warranty- 100 Day Professional Services Limited Warranty. The Warranty is effective for either one hundred (100) days from the date of the inspection or thirty (30) days after the Client takes ownership of the property. Call the office for terms and agreements.
- Sewer Guard Protection - A limited sewer protection is offered for a period of 90 days following the date of the inspection. A home 20 years of age or older the warranty is voided. Call the office for terms and agreements.
Training and Experience Make a Difference
Our inspector training program sets us apart from the competition. Our inspectors are constantly undergoing training. Every Boggs inspector is a member of the American Society of Home Inspectors (ASHI), the International Association of Certified Home Inspectors (InterNACHI). Plus, we have a large enough staff that you never have to wait for an inspection.
Clear and Detailed Inspection Reports
Boggs provides a type-written report, complete with color photos, within 24 hours of inspection. Problems are included in a summary at the beginning of the report for easy reference.