George knows his job well, he is thorough in explaining in person and in report.
I highly recommend Boggs if you want the Best!
We will use them again in the future.
He provided text and photos of all major features of the home including problem areas.
I especially appreciated that the inspector was a good communicator and helped me outline my program of ongoing home maintenance.
I would definitely hire him again in the future! Unrivaled Service! Thank you!
Boggs Inspection Services came the day after I made my call and the report was sent to my email 20 hours later. The inspector was professional from start to finish and the report thorough. I also received a phone call and email follow up to verify my satisfaction.
I highly recommend Boggs Inspection Services.
Who Do I Call For Indoor Air Quality Testing?
While most home inspectors will likely note any concerns or findings of microbial growth, you want to make sure. Are you concerned by the levels of in-door contaminants, start by testing. At Boggs Inspection Services, we encourage you to protect yourself. Don’t let just anyone perform mold testing for you.
We are a licensed home inspection company and InterNachi certified to perform these types of inspections and many more.
You have mold, now what?
Did you know you can stop mold growth from happening in your home? We have written an an article to help you with that. Check out here “How to Stop Mold Growth in Your Home”.
How we complete indoor air quality testing:
Mold can be hidden in the air or behind walls. Air Testing for mold protects you against harmful allergens.
- During the initial home inspection, will we examine the home and areas of concerns for signs of moisture intrusion.
- Control Test
- Mold is everywhere. So we complete a control test outside the home to compare interior vs exterior mold levels.
- Mold Testing
- While using our special equipment we can suck in air in different parts of the home to collect air samples.
- Submission of Samples
- After the air samples are taken, we submit them off to a laboratory for further examination.
- A detailed report of the air quality is then submitted to determine what allergens and molds are in the air and at what levels.
- Next Steps
- Based on the mold testing results and the condition of the home, we can guide you on the next steps.
Concerned about Mold in Your Home?
Where we Service
We complete indoor air quality testing in these counties: Pierce, Thurston, Mason, Lewis, Grays Harbor, and South King.
View a Sample Report
— For more information about mold, check out what the Washington State Department of Health has to say about the subject. Click here to visit the Washington State Department of Health.