Who Do I Call For Indoor Air Quality Testing?
While most home inspectors will likely note any concerns or findings of microbial growth, you want to make sure. Are you concerned by the levels of in-door contaminants, start by testing. At Boggs Inspection Services, we encourage you to protect yourself. Don’t let just anyone perform mold testing for you.
We are a licensed home inspection company and InterNachi certified to perform these types of inspections and many more.
You have mold, now what?
Did you know you can stop mold growth from happening in your home? We have written an an article to help you with that. Check out here “How to Stop Mold Growth in Your Home”.
How we complete indoor air quality testing:
Mold can be hidden in the air or behind walls. Air Testing for mold protects you against harmful allergens.
- During the initial home inspection, will we examine the home and areas of concerns for signs of moisture intrusion.
- Control Test
- Mold is everywhere. So we complete a control test outside the home to compare interior vs exterior mold levels.
- Mold Testing
- While using our special equipment we can suck in air in different parts of the home to collect air samples.
- Submission of Samples
- After the air samples are taken, we submit them off to a laboratory for further examination.
- A detailed report of the air quality is then submitted to determine what allergens and molds are in the air and at what levels.
- Next Steps
- Based on the mold testing results and the condition of the home, we can guide you on the next steps.
Olympia is located in Thurston County, WA. As of the 2020 census, the population was, 55,605, making it the 23rd-largest city in the state. The city is a big arts center, and has many beautiful outdoor recreation and nature opportunities. There are also many great restaurants and shopping available in Olympia.
If you need mold and air quality testing services in Olympia, WA and surrounding areas, contact Boggs Inspection Services today!
Where We Service
We complete home inspections in these counties: Pierce, Thurston, Mason, Lewis, Grays Harbor, and South King.
View a Sample Report
— For more information about mold, check out what the Washington State Department of Health has to say about the subject. Click here to visit the Washington State Department of Health.
Check This Out
Our Clients Absolutely Adore Us
Our inspector was Perry, he was very thorough and patient with us as we followed him through the house asking tons of questions. I would highly recommend!Mark WoolumGoogle Review
The Boggs inspection crew was fantastic. Very knowledgeable and kind when answering questions and addressing concerns. I highly recommend them for inspection needs.Jade GilliesGoogle Review
Perry was a pleasure to work with. He took the time to explain everything that he found and answer any questions I had. The report I received was detailed and thorough. Thanks a lot!Eugene WeaverGoogle Review