He provided text and photos of all major features of the home including problem areas.
I especially appreciated that the inspector was a good communicator and helped me outline my program of ongoing home maintenance.
I would definitely hire him again in the future! Unrivaled Service! Thank you!
Boggs Inspection Services came the day after I made my call and the report was sent to my email 20 hours later. The inspector was professional from start to finish and the report thorough. I also received a phone call and email follow up to verify my satisfaction.
I highly recommend Boggs Inspection Services.
Thank you Jon, I appreciate your time!
Infrared Thermography Inspection
What is it?
During an infrared thermography inspection the inspector uses thermal imaging cameras. This infrared scan is a non-invasive, non-destruction inspection that helps detect and measure temperature differences in the home. No, these cameras are not able to look through the walls of a home. They simply display the different temperatures that the home has stored in the walls, floors, ceilings, or any other inspected target.
Infrared technology can find temperature differentials
Here’s what thermography can find:
- We can see where your home is losing heat or cold air.
- Scanning the ceiling checks for missing insulation or roof leaks.
- Electrical equipment should be at a safe temperature.
- Scanning underneath sinks and around plumbing systems for leaks.
- Air Conditioning
- Your HVAC could be leaking or not cooling properly.
- This ensures your heater is reaching the proper temperature.
- Roof Leaks
- Scanning ceilings and inside the attics can find areas of water intrusion.
- Ductwork can leak causing high energy bills.
Concerned About Moisture or Mold?
Where we Service
We complete home inspections in these counties: Pierce, Thurston, Mason, Lewis, Grays Harbor, and South King.