Why a Prelisting Inspection
With a prelisting inspection, you become aware of issues before buyers do. This allows you to fix the items you want in order to get a greater return on your investment!
A pre-inspected home sells faster! By giving transparency and trust in your transactions, you avoid hiccups and assist in marketing the home.
Knowledge is power. By being informed about your property’s condition, you can defend your position if a buyer says otherwise!
Save Money, Sell Faster.
Finding home defects before you sell
Here’s what is included in our prelisting inspection service:
- We will examine all portions of the exterior to ensure windows are sealed, siding is properly installed, and more.
- An in depth examination of the roof for damage, leaks, repairs, and estimated life.
- We take a look at the electrical panels and home wiring to ensure it is safe and operational.
- Boggs will look for plumbing leaks, check toilets, sinks, faucets, and more.
- Air Conditioning
- We will ensure the A/C is functioning properly and estimate its expected life.
- We will ensure the heating system is in good working conditions and provide recommendations.
- Interior Components
- From interior walls, doors, bedrooms, outlets, cabinets, to ceilings.
- We look at everything we can see and will note evidence of shifting or structural damage.
Check This Out
Our Clients Absolutely Adore Us
Boggs inspection service and all of the inspectors have been outstanding for my own purchase as well as all my clients that they have provided services for. They are always thorough, timely, and willing to answer questions whether my client is there in person over over a phone call. Highly recommend to others looking for a top notch inspection service.CoreyGoogle Reviewer
Keith did an amazing job! Detailed and walked me through any problems he found during our home inspection. Told me what was needed to be fixed right away and if it was something I could just do myself or would have to hire out. We would totally use Boggs inspection again and highly recommend to anyone looking!BrookeGoogle Reviewer
Keith did a great job on the home we had inspected. He's extremely knowledgeable and efficient, he also possesses superb communication skills. He walked me through the house, from room to room, touching on any and all areas of concern and gave valuable insight on how to make improvements. Thanks guys!TroyGoogle Reviewer