Based on 1216 reviews
Based on 212 reviews
Based on 86 reviews
Even brand new homes have issues.
Here’s what our new construction inspection includes:
- We will examine all portions of the exterior to ensure windows are sealed, siding is properly installed, and more.
- An in depth examination of the roof for damage, leaks, repairs, and estimated life.
- We take a look at the electrical panels and home wiring to ensure it is safe and operational.
- Boggs will look for plumbing leaks, check toilets, sinks, faucets, and more.
- Air Conditioning
- We will ensure the A/C is functioning properly and estimate its expected life.
- We will ensure the heating system is in good working conditions and provide recommendations.
- Interior Components
- From interior walls, doors, bedrooms, outlets, cabinets, to ceilings.
- We look at everything we can see and will note evidence of shifting or structural damage.